Author Topic: FEMA hoarding storage food from manufacturers  (Read 1075 times)

opsec

• Ultraviolet team
  • Expect the worst, don't just prepare for it.
FEMA hoarding storage food from manufacturers
« on: July 07, 2011, 08:49:55 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x34XOUoI90

Listen to the part where this guy says that his order got bumped in favor of FEMA.

I don't remember getting a dinner invitation from FEMA. Did you? I didn't think so. Now is the time to stockpile your food supply if you haven't already. I just went to Costco and $50 will buy enough calories to keep an adult going comfortably for roughly two weeks.

...dang. I can't get the embed to work, you'll have to click the link.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:51:51 PM by opsec »
"The difference between a pessimist and an optimist is that the pessimist usually has more information"

"Where law ends tyranny begins. Where law begins, tyranny becomes legal"

"Truth is hate to those that hate truth".

Ryder

• Yellow team
Re: FEMA hoarding storage food from manufacturers
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 09:29:45 AM »
On a similar note two different national guard soldiers that I have talked to both related a similar story. They have been told to have aditional food and bug out bags for their families. They said this came down as a order from their command. This is just happening this summer. When asked about the fema purchase of food and the various other interesting things happenings a member of a govermental agency in town to deal with flooding way over reacted.
Gotta learn how to knit socks and mittens if you want to survive in montana.

hancocs

• Yellow team
  • Pray for the best, prepare for the worst
Re: FEMA hoarding storage food from manufacturers
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 11:23:35 AM »
You can google the FEMA camps and I'm sure they are well stocked up at least for the gaurds that will be running them.